Deconstructing Jaye

Monday, March 27, 2006

Therapy

As if I wasn't messed up and confused already…..guess who just called?? My ex…why oh why. Is it just me or does this ex thing seem to be becoming more and more of a problem these days? I am still in love with him (I'm not supposed to be but I am) and I am trying to deal with it. Some days are better than others but there are some really bad days where I just want to stay in bed all day. I mean I do eventually get up…it's not like I'm loaded and can stay in bed all day. Then he goes and calls me and makes matters worse. He was like do you still think about me..and I was stuck..I didn't know what to say. I was a little scared because I know the way that I get on when it comes to him. To be honest the whole conversation shocked me. I didn't know what to think at first then he got to the nitty gritty…he thinks that we need counseling because enough time has passed that we should not be thinking about each other. What we had could never happen again. What??.....My heart sank..definitely not what I wanted to hear. This is exactly the reason why I need to get over this thing…if I was over it stuff like this wouldn't bother me…He said something to me today which is so true. Our relationship is a blessing and a curse. I never want to be in another relationship like that again…It was great when it lasted but great things never last…...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home