Deconstructing Jaye

Monday, March 13, 2006

????

I just sat here and typed up this very long very interesting post about girl on girl fun and it disappears, I highlighted it to do a spell check and poof it's gone. That makes me so mad. There is no way that I am ever going to be able to replicate that. I'm giving the short version of everything…the first was about my embarrassing moment getting caught gawking at this cute girls' boobies while she was helping me with my makeup at the MAC counter in Macys. I couldn't help myself they were calling me…breasts on a platter get them while they're hot. I mean I have nice sizable breasts (DD), I could have looked at myself in the mirror but it just wouldn't be the same..
This weekend we went to Selena's (a strip club that my friends and I have been enjoying lately). It was me, Tae, her husband and my friend Kira. The place was packed so we were not able to get our usual front row seats. The owner brought some chairs and stuff for us but the club really wasn't cutting it…to many drunk little Mexican men trying to get in my friends' pants. We met up with two of Tae's males co-workers, who had someplace better for us to go to. They took us to this club called Infinity…we were driving for ever..I was like they are going to rape (Tae's husband included) and kill us all. Everybody thought it was funny but I was dead ass. We got to the club and it was cool. There was one girl that was off the hook. She was working the pole like nobody's business, hanging from the ceiling and doing all kinds of tricks…I was loving it.
Okay, so Tae and I got into this conversation about girls and she told me that at one point she went both ways…I was like for real???!!! I couldn't believe it, I have been wanting to tell her that about me for the longest but I was always like nah. Finally I told her about myself….I don't know why I was nervous about telling her in the first place. The strip club was good I had fun but next time I think I want to go to a club where there are only girls…girls dancing…girls bartending…girls tipping, anyone have any suggestions?
So yeah..I am a cheater and I like girls. St. Peter is definitely going to raise an eyebrow at me when I get to the pearly gates.

1 Comments:

Blogger meofbeauty said...

Lord youre gonna get me fired! I cant read this stuff at work anymore! lol. so youre a cheater and you like girls. lol. wait the girl at the mac counter does she kinda look like you? umm hmm that platter is quite memorable. lol. yeah I had to tell the little mexicans no trabajo aqui! deja me! but they liked that shit. buty hel fi they werent harrassig me I wouldnt have been able to be in the middle of that cushy, comfy girl sandwich we made. lol. Umm hello I dont know why you were waiting for tae to tell you that. I could tell as soon as I met her. and perhaps the frequent mid-week trips to the club were a clue????

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home