Deconstructing Jaye

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Stupid

OH MY GOD!!!!....What is wrong with negros?? Okay so remember the guy from Venting??? Why the hell is he still calling me? I mean he has been calling me everyday for the last two weeks. I have been strategically avoiding his calls but he caught me today…Damn it! I mean come on…what the hell is he trying to prove. If that chick calls me one more time popping shit (uh oh the ghetto came out) I will wait for her ass outside. With the way that he acts there is no way that she can think that I am the one that wants him…hell he is still calling from her phone..she can see the bill. He called me talking about he wants to see me, he wants to eat me out, he miss me, he can't take it anymore. Are you serious??....He can't be serious. And he has the audacity to tell me that he fell in love with me and will never be able to go back to being with this girl. What??!! He wants to leave her to come and be with me. What??!! I'm confused…why does this idiot want to leave his baby momma to be with me. I don't want you… we did what we had to do and that's it. It's over. What did I do to this boy?? I need to know so that I can do it to someone who I want…
Let me tell you how stupid this girl is:
- She burned his jacket and any clothes that she thinks that he wore when he was with me.
- She wants him to cut his hair (he is growing dreads) because she says that I am in his hair (if she only knew).
- She has to beg him to have sex (this from a reliable source--not him)
- Her man is leaving like two three messages on my phone everyday begging me to answer the phone, begging to eat me out, begging to be with me and she is calling my phone..yelling at me.
These people can't be serious.

1 Comments:

Blogger meofbeauty said...

look at you turning little boys out, breaking up homes..tsk tsk tsk. You know what you did to that boy! Girl and is sounds like shes been talking to her momma. All I have to say is ..a tree grows in trinidad

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home